Firefox users can add functionality to their browser by installing an add-on. To install an add-n click on Tools->Add-ons.
Accessing the Chrome Document
To do so, perform the following steps:
- Tools->Web Developer->DOM Inspector:
- In the DOM Inspector menu bar, choose: File->Inspect Chrome Document->(tab name)
- In the DOM Inspector Window, click the magnifying-glass icon.
- In the browser’s window click ‘Tools’ menu
IMPORTANT! This will NOT work if the “Global Menu BAR Integration” add-on is enabled!!!
- Open the DOM Inspector window.
The ‘tools-menu’ node will appear on the right-hand part of the window.
Now, you can see that the value of the node’s “label” attribute is “Tools”
- Right click the “Label” attribute, then left-click “Edit”.
- In the “Edit Attributes” window opened change the Node Value and click “OK”.
- Nice work!!!
Learn more about add-on development here.